Monday, March 05, 2007

List of Schools

I am on spring break and used the free time to put together a list 25 schools. This list used to be much larger, but had been narrowed down primarily by a location requirement. To me it is very important to live in a major metropolitan area so that I can have a descent social life and not rely on a car. I know there are great places in California, but I am not willing to be so far away from my parents and friends that all go to East Coast schools...
The schools represent major Eastern/Midwest cities (Chicago, Philly, NYC, Atlanta, and others) and are ranked by average MCAT score. The list will be narrowed down to around 18, and I welcome suggestions...

No comments:

About Me

Currently a medical student, sharing articles and noteworthy information in the field of medical technology and medicine.